North Tel Aviv, Bordered by the neighborhood plan, and Ramat Aviv north, In the neighborhood North Star In Tel Aviv. the hood, Which received a grade social economic ranking 10 of 10, Is one of the most attractive neighborhoods in the city, Younger and older families and for the elderly. It is also a neighborhood ranked by Ynet most expensive in the region, With an average price of almost four million apartment.
Who want to live in North Star, Find a quiet and peaceful, Intimate commercial centers and community services. About North Star Neighborhood Spring onions - Here.
Neighborhood North Star - Data and History
North Star neighborhood located less than a hundred meters from the Yarkon Park - the largest parks in Tel Aviv. North, Sde Dov Airport, Which is currently considering the possibility of frames and use land reserves for the construction of additional housing units in the region.
the hood, A total area of - 420 Acres, Which only 240 Hectares of built-up area and the rest of parks and green areas for the benefit of the community. In 2015, Neighborhood was close to - 5,000 Tenants approximately - 2,000 Housing units.
Construction of the neighborhood began in the nineties, When the time were sleeping area single-family homes homes, Which still remains a minority, In the new neighborhood. Around the outer part of those homes in the neighborhood, Multi-storey buildings.
Social indicators and quality of the community in Northern Star
As stated, The neighborhood received the maximum score socio-economic index of a Madeleine (10 of 10). Here are some statistics about the community living in the neighborhood:
· 50% Living in the neighborhood have a bachelor's degree or higher
· 37% Living in the neighborhood are "native", And more 38% From Europe and the Former Soviet Union
· 95% The neighborhood's population consists of residents and handbags. 69% Residents live in an apartment which they own
Sites and places in the neighborhood and around the North Star
The neighborhood provides its residents with community services and recreation centers and trade. Among the places you'll find in the neighborhood:
· Kinder gardens, Day care on behalf of WIZO, And an elementary school is a school which also offers ecological activities after school hours
· Park "North Star" - a quiet park covering an area of nine acres with lawns, Facilities Activities for the whole family, And more
· Shopping Center "city builders" - smaller center with several shops, Branch of "Shufersal", And more
DID estate in North Star
North Star is a neighborhood of expensive neighborhoods nationwide, With an average price per square meter of almost 40,000 NIS, And the average price of an apartment almost four million. Average payment required rent for an apartment in the neighborhood is off 8,500 NIS, Average rent per square meter with over 80 NIS.
North Star neighborhood is exclusive and prestigious neighborhoods of Dan, And it offers a high quality of life and quality population around. Not cheap to live in this neighborhood, However, quality of life, Pacific, Proximity to recreation areas, Trading, Parks and various centers - makes such a neighborhood worth, apperantly, Strive for it.